StruSoft AB has been a leading engineering software provider for the building industry for more than 30 years. StruSoft has achieved this by innovative and visionary development, working in close co-operation with leading construction companies, engineering firms, consulting companies and precast factories around the world.
StruSoft's main software packages FEM-Design, WIN-Statik, PRE-Stress, IMPACT and VIP-Energy have been applied in analysis and design, 3D-modeling, detailing, assembly and energy. The software applications have been developed into well proven products, and are now used by customers in more than 20 countries around the world. The customers experience increased efficiency and productivity, time saving and increased quality when engineering buildings with StruSoft’s software applications.
StruSoft is committed to continue the improvement of all products and to provide the best service and support to its customers. The head office is located in Malmö in Sweden. Sales and support offices are located in Gothenburg and Stockholm (Sweden), Denmark, United Kingdom, Turkey, Dubai, India and Australia. And there are development centers in Sweden, Denmark, Hungary and India.
- 1982 Skanska Construction starts co-operation with Arup in England regarding software for analysis and design (Oasys – basic platform for current WIN-Statik)
- 1986 Skanska’s computer department establishes Skanska Software as a separate business unit
- 1989 Skanska Software develops the first Microsoft Windows program (WIN-Statik) in Sweden
- 1991 Development of IMPACT starts
- 1993 Purchase of Convergensia CAD, which will be the basic platform for FEM-Design
- 1997 Skanska Software AB founded
- 1997 Kft Hungary founded as a development company for FEM-Design in Hungary (today StruSoft Kft)
- 1999 Skanska combines all computer activities including Skanska Software into Skanska IT Solutions
- 2002 Structural Design Software in Europe AB is founded as an independent private company
- 2006 Purchase of own office building in Malmö (Villa Suprême)
- 2008 StruSoft FZE, sales office founded in Dubai
- 2009 StruSoft UK, branch office founded in England
- 2011 StruEngineers (india) Pvt. Ltd., subsidiary company founded in India
- 2012 StruSoft DK, branch office founded in Denmark
- 2013 StruSoft Australia, subsidiary company founded in Australia
- 2014 StruSoft changes name from Structural Design Software in Europe AB to StruSoft AB
- 2014 StruSoft opens a sales office in Turkey
- 2015 StruSoft opens a sales & support office in Estonia