The new version of the add-in is now available for both Revit 2018 and Revit 2017. Download the Add-In.
1. StruXML Guid tool that adds 'StruXML Guid' parameter to structural elements. From now on, it is possible to automatically add a parameter called StruXML Guid to elements in the model. More information about this new feature can be found in the Chapter 4: StruXML Guid in the User Manual.
2. Help menu is added in the StruSoft panel where one can find links to the: User Manual, Release Notes, Forum, YouTube channel.
1. View template is no longer copied from the source view when creating Connection Status view (more in Chapter 3 in the User Manual.)
2. Analytical model and Material search can be now filtered to only show structural objects (more in Chapter 1 and 2 in the User Manual.)
1. Wall foundation material is no longer reported as missing when using Material tool.
2. Third party updater error is no longer shown when editing door and window families.
3. A new warning is added, if a floor element is missing an analytical geometry.
4. 'New Version' dialog is shown, if a new version of the StruSoft StruXML Revit Add-In is available.
5. Some unexpected errors at Import are fixed.