FEM-Design is an advanced modeling software for finite element analysis and design of load-bearing concrete, steel and timber structures according to Eurocode. The unique user-friendly working environment is based on the familiar CAD tools what makes the model creation and structure editing simple and intuitive. The quick and easy nature of FEM-Design makes it ideal for all types of construction tasks from single element design to global stability analysis of large structures and makes it the best practical tool for structural engineers.
- The structural model is created easily in 3D with intuitive CAD-tools or imported from BIM-software.
- The finite element mesh is generated and optimized automatically.
- The Auto Design feature helps to choose the most efficient cross-section or reinforcement arrangement.
- Resultant and connection forces in shell elements can be easily assessed.
- Results are shown in a variety of 3D-graphs, contour lines, color palettes or sections.
- Auto-updated project reports can be created from within the built-in FEM-Design documentation editor.
- Integrated CAD tools and highly intuitive user interface make the input of data fast and simple.
- Import of complete structures from BIM software saves time and eliminate double work.
- Fast calculation speed reduces the analysis and design time.
- Evaluation of resultant and connection forces makes it ideal for analyzing prefabricated building stability.
- Unique documentation module let you create elegant and complete documentation of all the projects.
- Personal and high quality support will help you to get started as well as assist you in your projects.
In FEM-Design Youtube playlist you can find all sort of video presentations and tutorials related to FEM-Design.
FEM-Design 3D Structure - Basic Course